Monday, October 5, 2009

Check it Out

I have discovered that Australia likes to profit off there magazines. I can't seem to snag a magazine around here from less than $10! So, I'm trying to be resourceful and use the internet to get my magazine fix. I'm dying to have a hard copy of the new Lonny Magazine, but until I convince someone in the states to send it to me, this online version will have to do.

Online Lonny Magazine

http://www.mediabistro.com/unbeige/original/0914loney.jpg
I'm spending the next hour virtually flipping through the pages of this great publication.

1 comment:

  1. If you are talking about US and UK mags...they are expensive with the shipping costs. Aussie mags are about the $5.95-$6.95 mark which is good. I will have to check the local Newsagent and see how much this one is now...looks great!
    Hope you are enjoying Aus.
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete