Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Page turner

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhBO896FNPGah77o2zrYNABo9vhYowiwDmqz8jf-AqzRKwVqnWId4zpU9F1UI31HDpr26uywWg8teoXPuilzUCDVujGgUtpn6YmOGhZiXoSIBYNK8d6tCzwMIzwzfMoExOD4e1teIOgIz2B/s320/Trad+Home+April+2009+cover.JPGTraditional Homes April 2009 - 20+ young designers had me drooling cover to cover.(And super jealous wishing I was the one being featured, but I digress) I have a slight compulsive habit of ripping out any and every image I like...which is almost always the whole magazine. I'm also a magazine hoarder. I hate throwing away magazines, I love going back and referencing things in past issues, but that why i created a huge binder with different sections to sort everything into a million categories.
These were my favorites from the list:



Berkley Vallone : Designer




Susan Dowhower: Designer




Melanie Elston : Designer




No comments:

Post a Comment