Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Creative Carafes

Summer is almost here! And I could not be more excited about it. After a rather stressful year, I'm ready to take a moment, breathe and enjoy some relaxing days in the sun. A good book, a beach and some vino, but what to put it in!? Well, although I have been extremely busy with what seemed like a week of birthday celebrating, I did however get to sneak into Restoration Hardware while my boyfriend napped in the car before our dinner date...

And quickly found my new D.I.Y project. I loved the look of this simple Carafe, but didn't love the $50 price tag. (Isn't unemployment fun?) So with a less expense carafe and some glass etching supplies I hope I can make some fun ones for summer!
In Vino Veritas Wine Carafe

*West Elm recycled glassware- carafe $12.
recycled glass drinkware

*Crate and Barrel- Carafe $6.95. . . Can't beat an under $10-er

1 comment: