Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm Craving...

A Venti Iced Coffee w/ Soy
http://www.savvywallet.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/iced_coffee_starbucks.jpg

West Elm Organic Pintuck Duvet Cover and Matching Sheet Set $79-119
(Like, I'm honestly craving this more than anything)
organic cotton pin-tuck duvet cover + shams

Ocean Blue Coral Print from Z Gallerie $149

Click here to view larger image

"Why I must get Drunk With You" Notecards Z Gallerie $6.95
Click here to view larger image

ohhh look what I found! Just perfect for my someday alive basil plant!!
Marc Jacobs Waterford "Clare" flower Pot Vase with Saucer; large $350
Marc Jacobs Waterford
(ok, a little bit excessive, but a girl can dream)

Those are somethings I'm craving during the hump day, can it just be Monday again? (I work all weekend so I'm not too excited for Friday to roll around)

3 comments:

  1. Gulp....I want some coffee...darn this no caffiene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking about that duvet but in white

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i need those note cards!

    ReplyDelete