Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's not easy being green

Note-to-self: Lauren, please stop complaining about how difficult your life is. You have an amazing family and boyfriend, a job (definitely a blessing, no matter how much I don't enjoy selling things), a free place to stay, food on the table, a Venti starbucks in hand, and a whole exciting life to look forward to. Be happy, Be thankful, and enjoy life.

******
Hello Weekend and Hello Kelly Green!

Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag
$95 Berdof Goodman.com

I don't know if I would do two black chairs? Maybe Lucite or floating side tables. That's just my opinion.


Loving the tile idea, but again I'm not feeling all the black accents, I love the look of brown with this shade.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3582/3290468163_d33d5efdd2.jpg

I have to be honest the only thing I own that's kelly green is my Coach wallet...but I may consider investing in a few more pieces now. I'm loving it!
Coach Signature Khaki Green Checkbook Wallet 41878
Like Kermit the Frog would say, "It's not easy being green."... Unless you're a set of Electrolux washer and dryer.

Kelly Ripa Green Washer & Dryers from Electrolux

and, just to make you smile on this happy weekend...I present you a very senior-portrait-esque posed Kermit the Frog.



http://www.herbalinfusions.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/kermit-the-frog.jpg
please tell me he puts a smile on your face!!

3 comments:

  1. When I finally have a place of my own I am totally getting the green Electrolux washer and dryer- how cool are those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the green headboard with a modern twist. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kermie will always and forever put a smile on my face! cute post, i like everything, but especially that washer and dryer.

    ReplyDelete