Monday, January 18, 2010

My First Place

Although I'm in Melbourne, the fashion capital of Australia, I've restrained from shopping and loading up on too many things. Due to the fact my suitcases already been stuffed on the way HERE. So instead I'm virtually shopping for all the things I'm going to get for my hypothetical apartment I'll be finding once I'm back in the states. It will finally be my own little place and I can't wait till fill it with beautiful, stylish things.
If I had my way...it may look similar to this...gold couch and all. 


http://www.sixdifferentways.com/photos/luxe-living.jpg
A Zebra rug somewhere the abode will do just fine.







https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjJdok6pNiWt8yMjSWF6zXHvK1me9-_PerH-0B0kPbdSm0v-zBRD_BTsWi-1NjUrkNwr4n0W1mKobjvGufMu1yoq33Cq-W5B9s5h5KHr2n-h9J9EKWTa4vlnEzVfTXzlgwEWpsR6-mrR5aV/s400/Rachel+Zoe+office.jpg

Shoes deserve a special home too, even in a cramped apartment.

I'm just filled with giddy anticipation to finally get to design my place to a T. Exactly how I want it designed and furnished. I can't wait. I'm full of so many good design ideas and I can't wait to unleash my passion in my first little place. There will be many, many posts after I get home and settled in April. There will also be job hunting occurring, which is a whole other can of worms.

No comments:

Post a Comment