Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Headboards


My favorite idea which I thought of myself, after a trip to the vintage store...Buying several old, distressed windows panes and hanging them in front of different images, fabrics etc. maybe even some fake flowers. Could be interesting. I'll let you know what I do.


While I like the concept of covering 3 separate panels, I am not a fan of their color choice. But this is a great idea for my space.


I absolutely love this monochromatic color scheme, although I not really a fan of the screen as a headboard. It is unique. I put this in more for the look of the entire room. Very peaceful.

Yes, back to the topic of headboards. This is my project that I must complete. I want an inexpensive, but effective design that will be simple while still creating a visual interest.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your idea, I hope you do it and look forward to seeing it! thank you and be blessed!

    ReplyDelete