Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happiness to Me...

I've been thinking about all the things in my life that bring me happiness and joy. I complied a visual list to share with everyone. Happy Thursday!

1. Sharing a moment over a morning cup of coffee with my boyfriend 
















2. Laying on the couch and reading a great book or 10
colorful_bookshelves / colourlovers.com

3. Running, as fast as I can, especially on the beach with my dogs
running

4. LOVE! (duh!)

http://whisty.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/love-statue-nyc.jpg

5. Buying gifts and surprising people I love, on non-holidays or occasions... just-because-gifts


6. Shopping trips with my mom
 shopping-cart.jpg


That's just a short list of some of things that bring me real happiness....what brings happiness into your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment