Saturday, August 7, 2010

Etsy Cravings

Sometimes all you need are some little handmade treasures! And Etsy is the chest to those treasures. Here are some of the things I'm currently craving on Etsy.com 

Gift Wrap or Poster - Boston Tea Party
You Can Do No Wrong With This Hysterically Cute Paper By: GemmaBear 


deep brown cowhide leather cuff with silver metal rivets 178
Super Trendy Right Now, But I Still Want One By : PinkyOurLimb        

Hand Drawn Plate - Moose loves Cake
 I Can't Begin To Express My Love For These Plates By London Artist, James Wards Design.

Side Plate - Hand Painted - THE DOMINATOR
I posted a few because I love them so Much! How great would it be to finish your meal and have these looking at you. Such a good laugh. 


Side Plate - Hand Painted - Will Perform For Cakes
Add caption

NEAPOLITAN SET 3 MiNi BITE SiZED CUPCAKE CANDLES with REAL SPRINKLES scented
Make EveryDay Your Birthday With These Candles From : KoKo Candles                   

No comments:

Post a Comment