Monday, August 16, 2010

Point-Shot Camera Suggestions

I'm in the market for a new camera, (desperately!!) since my iphone decides to delete my photos and my point-shot camera is about 4 years old and I don't have the cord to it anymore. I'm struggling, I know.

I want something that will take quality pictures, is easy to use and of course, looks cute. I am open to any and all suggestions on favorites!!
Canon PowerShot SD1300IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Blue)
This one by Canon is pretty, $170


Thanks a bunch. Happy Monday!

Nikon Coolpix S3000 12 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Green)
Nikon coolpix, Amazon didn't have a price? But I'm loving the green!! 
Olympus SP-800UZ 14MP Digital Camera with 30x Wide Angle Dual Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0 inch LCD
I'm wondering if I need a slightly more heavy-duty one? Olympus $300 
 Please, I'm cameraless.....oops, I meant clueless!

No comments:

Post a Comment