Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Zoe - Taylor ?

Season Premiere of The Rachel Zoe Project is tonight at 9pm! (Central Time) I cannot wait to see what went down between Team Zoe and Taylor, but whatever it was didn't leave them on very good terms...from what I can tell from the previews on Bravo's site.
AHH! Its going to be ....



I just adore Brad and Roger! So freaking cute!!! Always impeccably dressed. Loves it!

rachel-zoe-project-15.jpgWhile I have no aspirations to become a Hollywood stylist, it is fun to indulge weekly in the musings and outrageous events that unfolds at "Camp Zoe". There is no doubt her style is above all and that alone is enough for me to watch, and ok, maybe I do close my eyes and click my heels three times wishing I could steal her condo and bedroom set-up. Oh for the love of Missoni.

No comments:

Post a Comment