Sunday, August 8, 2010

Send Some Love

I just finished ordering some new notecards from, VISITPRINT, Where you can Get FREE SHIPPING and SAVE 25% OFF Sitewide at Vistaprint! This weekend. I love sending little notes to people just because. It's always nice to receive Actual mail nowadays. I'm pretty excited because I have ordered with VistaPrint before and you just can't beat the price or quality. I've ordered a set of Cherry Blossom Notecards and also a set of Checks which were about 1/4 of the price of bank checks.

There are many different print and custom-creation sites out there, but if you are just starting a business, are low on cash or funds or just need something done quickly and professionally, VistaPrint in the place!
Click on the Image to recieve your Huge Discount. Have a Happy Sunday Bloggers!!

Weekend Sale - 50% Off Sale + Free Shipping $50+

No comments:

Post a Comment