Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Some Summer Picks

I'm a huge Michael Kors fan, especially for summer. His fresh, all-American style is very representative of my personal style. The quality and detail he puts into his designs is fabulous and interesting. Not only do I love his clothing collections, accessories and shoes (some of which I recently purchased), but his bedding collection is just as luxe.
Michael Kors "Bali" Bed Linens
Bali Bed Linens $64-$279
300 thread count cotton sateen from Italy

Michael Kors Mombasa Bed Linens, Queen
Mombasa Bed linens $59-$249
350 thread count cotton percale, Astor suede pillows

This is my favorite summer pick from his entire collection.
Michael Kors MICHAEL KORS Midsize Ceramic Chronograph Watch, White
Midsize ceramic chronograph watch $450

Although I couldn't really afford his watch, by boyfriend gifted me with a similar style from Fossil.

http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/148/3/AAAAAkXb234AAAAAAUg3HQ.jpg
$95
multifunctional glitz watch acrylic

On a more personal front; I have finally gotten a job, decided what school I'm going to do and degree I'm going for. I'm also still planning on making a 6 month trip to Australia with the boyfriend. I think I may be nearing the end of my quarter-life crisis at the youthful age of 20...I'm just happy for when it's over.

2 comments:

  1. i'll take the fossil watch, please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congrats on the new job, school decision, etc!!! All great news now spill more details!

    ReplyDelete