Monday, June 15, 2009

Award Time again!

Thanks to Ana From Far Away and her blog Something Good In Everything I See
!!!! Love getting awards!
"The HonestScrap award comes with a caveat or two. Firstly, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Secondly, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Thirdly, let all the people you've given the award to know that they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something). And finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you." (Okay, so I personally added in #3 and #4, but really, that's just common courtesy when receiving/bestowing anything.)
****
Here I go: 10 Things To Know About Me:

1. I am a food snob. I prefer organic, fresh food over processed, fast-food ANYDAY. I'm also vegetarian/vegan (I don't eat eggs, or cheese, or milk....but if there is a tiny bit of milk or cheese in a sauce i'll eat it)

2. I'm obsessed with list-making and organizing things. My lastest organization was me & my bf's closet which is much smaller than my last walk in, so I had to come up with a great organization system. It's going rather well by the way.

3. I can't stand fast-food "restaurants" if you can even call them that. I refuse to eat at them or support them. They are the reason so many people have weight and obesity issues in our generation.

4. I used to have a shopping problem, which has been curtailed with my new found "grown-up-ness" and living on my own. Where I realized things cost money, that you have to work for, then give to things like power companies and rental managers.

5. I can honestly save I love to clean, sometimes I can't do things until things are cleaned. I even got myself out of bed this morning because I knew the kitchen was dirty and wanted to clean it.

6. I'm terrified of getting wrinkles/skin damage....but I can't stop myself from getting rays by the pool. (with big sunglasses, and spf 28 of course)

7. I wish having a TV in the bedroom was illegal.

8. I'm having a 20-something mid-life crisis. I have no idea what direction my life is going in...I just know I'm going to enjoy the adventure.

9. I've biten my nails since I was 3 and still haven't found a cure except one time I got acrylics and when I took them off I kept my nails really nice....then I got stressed and lost them all. I'VE TRIED EVVVERYTHING.

10. I've changed more in the last year than I have in all 20 years of living...and I LOVE IT!

****I have to go run some errands but as soon as I return I will returning the award favor to 10 other fun bloggers.

2 comments:

  1. haha!
    i am a list finatic!
    used to be a crazy shopper till i got out of college and off parents $
    changing in your 20's is so exciting! seriously the best time of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fast food is one of the worst things that this world has, specially Mac Donald´s and those greasy nasty burgers... ugh!

    ReplyDelete