Friday, May 1, 2009

Barnes and Noble trip

When I shop I don't browse...I scour. I pour my utmost attention in every nook and cranny of every store much to the dismay of my boyfriend if he accompanies me. But today I got to take a solo trip to one of my favorite stores; Barnes and Noble. Of course I hit up the 50 & 75% tables first, but didn't find any treasures. So of course Home and Decorating was next. :D
My Summer Reading Wish List

Jonathan Adler: My prescription for anti-depressive therapy
My Prescription for Anti-Depressive Living

Dorothy Draper: In The Pink
In the Pink: Dorothy Draper--America's Most Fabulous Decorator


Domino's Guide To Decorating: A Room-by-Room Guide To Creating A Home That Makes You Happy
Domino: The Book of Decorating: A Room-by-Room Guide to Creating a Home That Makes You Happy



No comments:

Post a Comment