Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Alphabet

The ABC's of Me ...

A - Age: 20
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: I surprisingly really enjoy cleaning
D - Dog's name: at home (Snoop and Daisy)
E - Essential start your day item: the 3 C's. Candles, Coffee and Cake (last one's a joke ;) but wouldn't that be nice
F - Favorite color: at this moment. Gray . :D
G - Gold or Silver or platinum: Platinum
H - Height: 5'10"
I - Instruments you play: 2 songs on the Piano
J - Job title: This question just made me sad. Unemployed and Student Status Questionable
K - Kid(s): are adorable, but not for me quite yetttt.
L - Living arrangements: with the love of my life
M - Mom's name: Libby
N - Nicknames: Lo, Florence
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: never.
P - Pet Peeve: Messes
Q - Quote from a movie: "Mada-Who-Ya? Noooo Silly not Mad-Who-Ya, MADAGASCAR!!"- King of the lemurs Madagascar
R - Right handed or left handed: Left
S - Siblings: 1 brother
T - Time you wake up: between 8 and 9 but if you count the time I spend blogging and drinking coffee... 11am.
U- Underwear: yes Victorias Secret
V - Vegetable you dislike: I think it would be against my beliefs to say I don't like vegetables (since I'm a vegetarian) I love them all
W - Ways you run late: Not wanting to leave him in bed without me
X - X-rays you've had: foot and wrist
Y - Yummy food you make: vegan mashed potatoes, I make a really good from-scratch pizza
Z - Zoo favorite: oh this is so hard! I LOVE THE ZOO!! flamingo's, the bears, penquins, giraffes, (I used to want to be a white bengal tiger trainer)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I look forward to reading yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh by the way, i have a award for you in my blog. have a good day!

    ReplyDelete