Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Summer Monday!

It's official summertime for me starting this Monday and it feels great. The only thing keeping me in a state of pure relaxation and bliss: Bugs. After 2 years of living in the south, I have yet to get attacked by those little pests like I have this season. Watching 4 hours of baseball did me in and 10 bite's later, my mood was less than enthusiastic.
I want to develop a bug repellent spray that doesn't smell awful. Like a perfume or mist that smells delicious, but yet can keep the bugs at bay. Just a thought.

bug catcher
Elle Decor: Recycled glass bug catchers $13 each. www.Gaiam.com
Citronella Candle and Incense
Or how about some Citronella Candles from Smith And Hawken $19.99

On a more random note, I took a quick trip to pier 1 yesterday and got some cute votive holders and My favorite Vegan Chocolate cake mix by Cherrybrook Kitchen. They were on sale!


10 more minutes in the oven and I'll have delicious vegan chocolate cake for my lazy, summer self. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment