Monday, May 18, 2009

Watermelon and Pool

I spent my morning learning how to hit a baseball (thanks loving boyfriend), eating watermelon and laying by the pool. It got me thinking of fun, interesting lounge chairs for summer...
Capri Round Lounger
round lounger pottery barn (reminds me of this fabulous rooftop bar in playa del carmen that had several of these through out the place)

Chesapeake Hanging Lounger
Hanging Lounger Pottery Barn (Who needs a hammock?! When You have one of these?)


Zebra Beach Towel
Hello really cute brown zebra print towel! with a green accent!

Have a fabulous summer day. :)



6 comments:

  1. that big round chair is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that hanging lounger and of course I approve of those zebra towels. I'm in love!

    By the way I'm doing my schooling through www.sheffield.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!! i laid out all this weekend and one of those would of been great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the light-colored fabrics with dark rattan details of the lounger. so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first chair looks good but I wonder if it'll get watery if you lay there after swimming ;)

    ReplyDelete