Saturday, May 2, 2009

Since I'm not allowed to go "Real" shopping...

I have been very, very disciplined on not relying on my little plastic buddies to assist in my slightly excessive shopping habits during these last few months. So instead I just spending countless hours "laptop shopping" (think window shopping but laying down on a couch) my most favorite site has to be BlueFly.com I get daily updates on my blackberry about their great sales from fabulous designers and this week they are have an Extra 25% their clearance...so:

Who needs to go to the bathroom to reapply lipstick?
Kenneth Jay Lane turquoise enamel cabochon and crystal compact mirror style# 300803201
Kenneth Jay Lane
turquoise enamel cabochon and crystal compact mirror
originally $216 Now $83

Can I please just be on a cruise somewhere...
Michael Kors white round turquoise stone sunglasses style# 212428900
Michael Kors
White and Turquoise Stone Sunglasses
Originally $225 Now $91

Wristlets make nights out worth it
Stuart Weitzman fawn studded suede
Stuart Weitzman
Fawn studded Suede Wristlet
Retail $325 Now $98


***This bag is my "I Want It NOW bag...but I Dont NEED it now bag." (but I still think It would look good walking down the street with me)
Furla coffee snake print leather
Furla
Coffee Snake Print Leather "Carola"
Retail $975 Now $402

All items are available on Bluefly right now for these fabulous prices and there are sooo many more I found. But this post would go on for days. Go on, Explore. And if you don't like what you get, they do free returns.

3 comments:

  1. Love that bag...it's Furla-licious! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The compact for me please. Thank you for your vist and lovely comment, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you from 20SB and just wanted to say hey! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete