Thursday, May 14, 2009

My first Blog award!

A big THANKS! to The Wife in Stiletto's For awarding me with this!!
The Rules
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are my recipients for this award. All of these keep me smiling, thinking and inspired everyday. Thanks!

Down And Out Chic
This is Glamorous
SF Girl By The Bay
The Fig Tree
Southern Bride
NYC Housewife in Training
High Heeled Foot In The Door
Marley and Lockyer
Habitually Chic
D Sharp Journal
Pink Wallpaper


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog award and thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blushing* thanks for the sweet award....i liked reading your ABC's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow thank you! This was a super sweet surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing Marley & Lockyer for your award...you are so sweet.
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pleasant surprise! this really makes my day, thank you!

    ReplyDelete